mgs

Re: '75 B License plate

To: holtt@nacse.org
Subject: Re: '75 B License plate
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:56:01 -0400
Tim,
   States have some reciprocal agreements. For instance,  if your
Oregon-registered MG being driven in CT and you don't live in CT you can
operate it as it is equipped to its home (Oregon) requirements.
   Once you move here (not that I recommend it) you may operate it  for
30 days before you are required to register it in CT.  To meet the CT
requirements, you need the front plate, and it must be the CT plate, not
a club plate or anything fun.
   The front-plate rules are not enforced consistently, but they are
enforced more frequently than those silly rules about working headlamps,
brakelamps, etc, which are enforcement-free topics here in the Nutmeg
State.
Bob