mgs

Re: Rebuilt Head

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Head
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:58:45 -0500
APT sells rebuilt heads they run about $1400 exchange. but seem to include all
new valves, seats,
springs, guides, and retainers.

their catalog(http://aptfast.com/APT_Parts/Bseries_Parts/b_Cylinder_Heads.htm)
says:

        'B' Series Performance Cylinder Heads: These are fully ported heads
from our own head shop, and
include stainless steel valves on both intake & exhaust, with Manganese bronze
valve guides, and
springs to match your cam.

--
  Alle Menschen werden Br|der,