mgs

Re: Big Bore

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com, WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Big Bore
From: Flavin122500@cs.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:47:07 EDT
rock@rocky-frisco.com writes:

<<
 > I have heard it said that an armed society is a polite society, but I
haven't
 > observed that to be the case in the US. Maybe if _everyone_ had a

 Fact is, there are VERY few incidents involving firearms misuse by licensed
 concealed-carry permit holders. Most of the phallocephalics out there
 waving handguns are not licensed to carry them. The other end of the
 spectrum is my other home, England, where you can go to prison for shooting
 a home-invader, even if he has a record for rape and murder and has broken
 into your home. >>

    'Nuff  Said                Peter