mgs

Re: Carburetors for MGB

To: proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: Carburetors for MGB
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:28:09 EDT
Hi,
After years of hearing how lousy the 18V series engines were (gutless, no
pep, etc., etc....) It was a really pleasant surprise to find out that the
engine in the 1977-'80 series cars was really a dependable, easy to start and
are very little problem to maintain. Any owner of an MGB (CBB or RBB) knows
what fun and attractive our "B's" are and how much attention they attract
when you have them where they should be, out zipping through traffic in an
effortless and enjoyable manner. I am really happy that I ended up choosing a
RBB especially after reading all the horror stories about keeping the SU's in
tune and synchronized. Thanks but I'll stay with my single Zenith-Stromberg
it suits my driving needs perfectly..easy to start and doesn't flood or choke
up. Now if I could just figure out a way to keep from smiling all the
time...like some kind of MGB nut.  8^)
-=Safety-Fast=-
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)