mgs

Re: No More British Car Magazine?

To: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:18:04 -0800 (PST)
British Car magazine was purchased by Grassroots Motorsports and renamed
'Classic Autosport'. Go to Skye Poier's site, www.themgbexperience.com,
and check out the BBS entries under British Car Magazine. Gary Anderson,
publisher of BCM, has posted there, as well as Tim Suddard, publisher of
GRM. Good discussion on future direction of Classic Autosport - away from
what BCM is today, though.

--- "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com> wrote:
> Was off the list for several days and missed the subject post....would
> someone please tell me what this is about?  Or is it just a rumor?
> Phil Bacon.  67 MGBGT
>

> Nory3@webtv.net (Nory) writes:
> > Wonder when they're planning to tell us loyal, long-time subscribers?

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)