mgs

Re: dash removal

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: dash removal
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:19:57 -0700
Don,

I removed my windshield bolts before I removed the dash with no problem.
You should be able to remove and replace them without moving the dash. But
it looked like it would be easier to put the bolts back in with the dash
moved so you can see what you are doing. But I only removed my windshield -
I had the body shop put it back on after they painted the body.

David