mgs

Window Winder handles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Winder handles
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:56:41 -0600
Hello All,

Whilst I was rolling down the window in my B this morning the handle
unceremoniously broke off in my hand. I bought these to replace the
broken original handles. I think I bought them from VB but I can't
remember. I remember looking them over when I first received them and
thinking that they were of rather cheap materials. Plus, I never liked
the way they attached (not the means by which they attached but how they
looked once installed......unfinished, they needed a little pop-in cover
for the screw hole). Anywho, all this is leads to my question, other than
buying good, used, original handles from eBay or such, where can I
purchase good NEW window winder handles?

TIA,

Edwin
'77 B

The MG Filling Station