mgs

New Guy with Crankshaft Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Guy with Crankshaft Question
From: Tim Hollister <thollist@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:11:22 -0500
Hello Listers,

New guy here - been reading and enjoying the list for a few days now.

Was into LBC's 25-30 years ago and getting back into them again now.
I've recently acquired two MG Midgets (one street and one for parts),
another Midget and a Sprite for racing. (Both "street" cars have 1275
engines and both race cars will have 948's)

My question is, "What is the going price on a used, serviceable stock
(as in unmodified for racing) crankshaft for the BMC 948cc engine?"

Many thanks in advance,

Tim

--
Timothy (Tim) L. Hollister