mgs

(almost) Q-type for sale

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (almost) Q-type for sale
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:05:59 +0930
If you have a lazy $US80,000 or so lying around:

"This car is a full and accurate replica of the Q Type, built in England
by the noted MG restorer Peter Gregory in 1984/5 from a PB Midget, and
following the same manufacturing approach adopted by the factory,
including lengthening the chassis and widening the track, enhancing the
engine and utilizing the N Type rear end"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1836756296

Lovely looking beasty that I wouldn't mind thrashing around a racetrack!
 If someone wants to buy it for me I have just a bought a few extra
lottery tickets so I could pop over to the US next week to pick it up.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII