mgs

carpet

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carpet
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 18:16:07 -0500
Just this week, I changed the color of all the vinyl in the 79B from bisquit
to black using vinyl color. Looks great. Problem is the car has black carpet
(very worn) in the front, but dirty tan carpet from behind the seats on back.
I'm planning on putting in new carpet this winter.
Does anyone have some old, black carpet for the rear compartment and wheel
wells that they'd like to part with for a pittance? I just hate to drive it
around all summer with the DPO mismatched carpet.

BTW, my wife has suggested that she post to the list my progress in driving
the 67B from Seattle to Missouri. I'll call her and she'll keep you posted on
the "smooth sailing" that I'm going to have (A positive attitude is sure to
have an effect, right?)

Monte 79B, 67B, and 74 1/2 parts car
Kahoka, MO USA