mgs

Re: filling shocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: filling shocks
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:44:00 -0500
Monte,
90W is way too heavy for the shocks. I used hydraulic jack oil to top off
the shocks in my 79. (didn't need much) Its available at any auto parts
store. I also use a small pump oiler. I had to add a bit more curve to
the nozzle with my tubing bender but the tip is small enough to access
the port. I don't recall the cap on the front shock being on the side
though.
Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com