mgs

A little autostarter help...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little autostarter help...
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:11:27 -0600
I have looked just about everywhere I can find on the net, Haynes, etc...

I must have missed something somewhere, cause I can't find how to how much
tension needs to be on the spring in the heat mass assembly.  So any
thoughts or pointers as to where I might find some information?

You can probably guess that I am having choke type problems.  At least that
is what I believe it is as I have been bug hunting on my whole hard starting
problem.

Most of what I have found are recommendations to throw out the autostarter
and get a manual choke conversion kit, which may be the real answer.

Thanks in advance,
Harold

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list