mgs

Headlight trim ring "Q" for Kelvin

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight trim ring "Q" for Kelvin
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:06:30 -0500
I have a request for Kelvin as the Moss Rep on the list and for anyone
else that may be able to help. I need to replace the "replacement"
headlight trim rings on my 79 B. I went the cheap route and they are
starting to rust. I am wondering if Moss offers a "quality" stainless
headlight trim ring or am I stuck with the plated steel stuff. In the
Moss catalog that I have (12), it does not describe the material but the
cost for one unit is what I paid for 2 (so that may be my answer).
Can you provide any insight, Kelvin? [BTW PN=164-010]
Thanks for your help.
Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com