mgs

Re: One Begets Another....

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One Begets Another....
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:14:36 -0800
Congratulations Randy,

There were lots of very nice MG's at the All British Meet this past Labor
Day weekend.  Anyone in the area "Portland Int'l raceway - Portland, Oregon"
should make it a point to come.  It's being held over the Labor day weekend
every year on Saturday and Sunday.  Usually attracts 400 or 500 entries of
all British marks.  Autocross and swap meet is on Sunday if you're
interested.

Dave 72 B

Subject: One Begets Another....

I've just finished a very long term nut and bolt restoration on my 69 GT.  I
am having a ball driving it and it took first place for GTs at the All
British Field Meet in Portland this summer.  So basically I'm pretty happy
and satisfied.

http://207.202.133.106/mgb/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list