mgs

Catalogs to shop from

To: mgs@us.ibm.com
Subject: Catalogs to shop from
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:31:07 -0500
     I am considereing ordering from Brit-Tek, does anyone have any
feedback about them? They seem to have pretty complete kits (I am
interested in their Brake kits and or clutch kits) and the prices seem very
fair. Also does anyone have any gems of parts places that they want to
share. Christmas is coming up and gift certificates are definitely on order
this year. EBay can sometimes have decent stuff new, but you gotta sift
through a lot. Can't do gift certificates though. Maybe I can get people to
add money to my PayPal account. :) Can anyone give me a good comparison
between Moss & Vicky Brit? A friend of mine said he has been using Vicky
Brit, not as happy with Moss as he used to be. Anyway adding your 2 cents
would be good.
     I also want to say thanks to everyone who has responding to my earlier
questions. This is a great forum, and has been very useful to me. I was
hoping for a little more response to my K&N question, but that is ok. I
think the last bit on trailers has been great and I have saved it all for
future use.
Thanks again,
Cheers!

Jim Laukaitis
1967 MGB-GT
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
karma - n. - the force produced by a person's actions in one of their lives
which influences what happens to them in their future lives

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///