mgs

Re: mga identification

To: <ShearSAVVY1@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mga identification
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:27:53 -0600
Bill,
    That engine prefix doesn't show up anywhere in the B-series data book
that I have for many different makes of Brit. cars.  Are you sure you read
that right?   That grimed over number on the firewall could tell you a  lot.
How bout washing that off and get back with us.
    1962 should be a Mk II and should have a 1622 engine with horizontal
tail lights.
               Mark