mgs

Re: Massachusetts classic car insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Massachusetts classic car insurance
From: "Alan J. Claffie" <aclaffie@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 19:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com> wrote:
> You folks out in western Mass., who
> is
> this Andy Nuciforo, and how influen$ed do you suppose he is by the
> Mass.
> insurance lobby ?? It's obvious that the Mass. insurance companies
> don't
> want any competition,

[...]

> This bill
> would rescind discounted Antique Auto Insurance offered by Grundy,
> Taylor and others.

Nuciforo's the rep for my neck of the woods. I don't know much about
this bill as I don't pay much mind to antique auto insurance - haven't
looked into it myself as my MGB is just a regular ol driver. My dad
looked into it for his '62 Corvette but found the terms too limiting as
far as when, where and under what circumstances the car could be driven
to qualify for coverage.

Regardless, if the concerns about this bill can be put down in a way
that I can forward them to Mr Nuciforo with a Berkshire County return
address, I'll do what I can to help out.

--
Claff
92 Mazda MX3 GS

///