mgs

RE: Hagerty won't play with me anymore....

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hagerty won't play with me anymore....
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 00:18:42 -0600
>Is anyone else using an agreed value insurance that lets you use your car for
>more than a
trailer ornament?

To embellish on this question, has anyone had an accident with there present
"collector car"
insurer, when they weren't using the car to go "to or from a car event".  Did
the insurance
company pay?

Sorry to jump in here Andrew, but I think I know where you're going with this.
You want
collector insurance [rates], and want to drive the car on a casual basis to
work, the store,
etc.  I too would like to find the answer to this.

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list