mgs

Re: Beige/tan?? interior

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Beige/tan?? interior
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:29:21 -0500
Mike,

I think you are being misled by printing inaccuracies. If you can get
your hands on the cover of the old Moss MGA catalog you will see the
real color... or better yet, ask each of the suppliers on your short
list for a sample of the upholstery fabric. I think that is the best way
to judge it.

Jim
1960 Red MGA roadster with a splendid tan interior