mgs

Mr. Mikes Fiero Seat Covers, Now with MG Logo.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mr. Mikes Fiero Seat Covers, Now with MG Logo.
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:15:16 -0500
I only mention this here because we discussed it a few weeks back.

Tony Barnhill, who may or may not be on this list, I'm not sure, sells Fiero
seats with the bolt pattern modified to drop right into an MGB.

The best way to cover said Fiero Seats is with the leather upholstery kits
from Mr. Mikes at http://www.mrmikes.com which Tony can also provide for
you.

Tony has been working with Mr. Mikes for some time to get an MG Octagon
Embroidery for the seat covers, but it's been delayed. Last time I mentioned
this I got a direct email from someone saying 'Yeah, Mr. Mike told me he'd
have an MG Logo two years ago, dont hold your breath.'

I was just at Tony's site and it appears that the MG logos are now
available. 2.75" wide. I'd imagine they're available in all of Mr. Mikes
colors.

I'm getting a set of Tony's seats and a Mr. Mikes 380 upholstery with
Speaker Holes and seat warmers, with a Red MG Logo. Now I just have to
figure out how to get that much money past the wife.

I have zero financial stake in either Tony's or Mr. Mike's businesses, I'd
be shocked if they knew who I was, I'm just passing along info to those who
may be interested.

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |