mgs

re:Help

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Help
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@vniles.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:16:43 -0600
Unfortunately I do not have a lead for you on a radiator. I do however want to
politely tell Hans that I think his comment was further out of line than the
request for info on Chevy parts was. I haven't been on this list for very long
yet, but this makes twice that Hans' fingers have fired off ____ remarks
before his brain kicked in. It's one thing to do this orally, since it is not
unusual for one's mouth to operate faster than the brain, but while
keyboarding?!?!  Think about it, Hans, we are far more resourceful than your
average Chevy  wingnut, at least those of us on this side of the pond are.
Furthermore, we are likely to be somewhat less selfish of lines on Chevy stuff
than MG stuff<G>. As MY mother was wont to say, "If you don't have something
nice to say, shut up!"
David Lieb
1973 Midget
1974 Midget
1974 MGB
1987 Turbo Sundance
1995 Ford Escort Wagon LX
but my brother used to have a 1956 Chevy!