mgs

Colorado Conclave!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado Conclave!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:08:56 -0600 (MDT)
Don't forget to sign up!  It is already past the $5 discount, but it is
still only $20.

It's on September 16th & 17th in Memorial Park in Arvada Colorado.

My wife and I drove the B in the "Ride the Rockies" and had the car in
the show for the first time last year and have gone for the three prior
years.

I have had a good time everytime, and my wife liked the drive last
year!   :)

My digital camera has enough ram now to take about 300 pictures, so if
time permits I will have lots of pictures.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net