mgs

Re: Fw: Tube shock conversion data

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Tube shock conversion data
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:40:27 -0700
Quick clarification: I didn't mean to imply the lever supported the
weight of the car, I meant the weight (or rather, mass) of the car is
transmitted through the lever whenever the shock is called upon to do
something (i.e. you hit a bump). At least, that portion of the weight
that is not absorbed by the springs.

And I wasn't considering any lateral forces at all... that is between
Michael and Peter <g>

Michael Lupynec had this to say:

--

Max Heim