mgs

Tube shockers and new stuff

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tube shockers and new stuff
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:20:02 -0700
Hi Allen
On some conversions the original lever arm shocks are retained as the upper
link but with the valves removed. I personally do not like the idea but f
that is what people want to do that is fine with me. Our own conversion
replaces the lever arm with a wishbone and coilover shock on the MGB and the
Midget conversion uses a fabricated box section arm, the original spring
perch and a tubular shock. The original arm on the Midget and B for that
matter is rather flexible under braking and the box section and wishbones
tighten all the front end up.
Just my .02's worth
Picture of the above conversions will soon appear on the web page.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
www.waterloo-dtr.com