mgs

Re: backfire

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: backfire
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:52:11 +0100
Explosions in the exhaust i.e. audible at the 'back' of the car?  Explosions
in the inlet i.e. going 'back'wards through the engine?  Who knows?  Maybe
it would be easier to say 'explosions in the inlet' or 'explosions in the
exhaust', since we can't agree even on what oil goes in carb dampers.
(Definitely engine oil...)

PaulH.