mgs

MGA movie sighting

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA movie sighting
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:03:42 +0000
I caught the opening credits of a strange French movie tonight on our
'multicultural channel' here in Australia, SBS, and caught sight of a
fairly long scene in an MGA (white w/black soft-top up).

Actually it is a couple of scenes where the bloke is trying to exit the
car but keeps getting dragged down behind the dash by an amorous female.

I am not sure what they are getting up to during these lengthy times
they have disappeared from sight but I would like to know how they are
avoiding the pointy bits (like the gear stick :-)??

The 1998 movie is called "Serial Lover" (as I said... French
w/subtitles).

Eric
'68MGB MkII