mgs

Re: Jag

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jag
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 01:06:39 +0000
Neil Cotty wrote:

> > *exactly* like the E-type and the rest of the front is not
> > dissimilar.  To
>
> I had to go see what all the fuss was about. I agree with Paul, Boy,
> is that an E type or is that an E type??

OK... before the vote pounds me into the dirt, I will take another look
at it.  The glimpse I got from the news story didn't really grab me but
I will reserve judgement until I can get a proper look at some shots (on
the web or in a newspaper somewhere).  What I saw looked too 'flat' and
space-ship like... or maybe I caught the sound from the news and an
image from the Jetsons.

It definitely didn't look like and MGB, I can say that with all
certainty (I think:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII