mgs

Re: Dead MGB

To: "Robert Alan Reisse" <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Dead MGB
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:36:44 +0100
I would have said 'green fuse' but for the pump.  Check the brown and the
white at the ignition switch, or at the column multi-plug.  You should have
12v on the brown all the time, and on the white when the ignition switch is
at run or start.  Trace back or forward from there as appropriate.  Did you
get the ignition warning light?

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )