mgs

Figured out the high beams/turn signals

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG List)
Subject: Figured out the high beams/turn signals
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:55:56 EDT
Hi Gang!

Thanks for the help with my 79B.  Last night, I figured that I would clean
the contacts on the turn signal/high beam/horn stalk.

Upon closer examination, I noticed that the switch did not make proper
contact when pushed forward for the high beams.  Adjusted the contact, and
problem number 1 solved.

After cleaning all of the contacts, the turn sinals are back, and work better
than before.  In addition, my horn is no longer intermittent.

Again, thanks to all who helped.

Nels Ferre
79 MGB
Daily Driver