mgs

MGBGT in junkyard

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBGT in junkyard
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:52:53 -0700
While looking for 240Z mags for my MG today I found an orange MGBGT
in the Pick-n-Pull in Newark/Fremont on Mowry Ave.  It's an early 70's
(side lights, split rear bumper), the engine is gone, the non O/D tranny
is still in it. No bonnet.  It was a steel wheel (not wire wheel) car.
The right rear quarter is pretty well crunched, the doors seem straight.
As you enter the lot it's in the rear right corner between the VWs and the
Mercedes'.

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.