mgs

Re: Floyd

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <RobMGB@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:01:29 -0500
As a youngster living in Melbourne Beach, we had to evacuate when Hurricane
David came. (I think it was '79 or thereabouts). Hope you have some form of
"analog" entertainment for when your hunkered down and the power goes out.
Of course, it could miss you entirely.  I just remember being stuck in
someone else's house in Melbourne (on the mainland) for 2 days with nothing
to do. You can imagine what torture that was for a 12 year old! Our "refugee
hostile" was then flooded for another day...but 3 feet of water IS fun for a
kid.
Good luck and I hope the B has a garage, just in case.

Dan
73 B