mgs

Re: Brake Master cylinders

To: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>
Subject: Re: Brake Master cylinders
From: mmgro@renc.igs.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:57:52 -0700
Hi Rich,
         Marc here. Thanks for the reply. The master cylinder I'm using
is out of my '72 so its the double line system (no servo). If you had
a rebuildable spare that would be great as I already have a rebuild
kit for it. At this point I'm so close to being on the road again (the
engine's on the bench and I just got the head back today) that
saving a few bucks is really appreciated). What would you like for
it? Or do you need any parts I might have? Thanks again.

Marc Hamel
Renfrew, Ont.