mgs

RE:REAR HUB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:REAR HUB
From: "MIKE NADEAU" <NADE18@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:02:01 -0700
David, I used a 3/4 drive impact socket that I had to turn down only .020 to
fit in hub. Funny thing was that it fit in the other side no problem. But
you might be in for a workout. I tried a 1/2" impact, electric & air didn't
even move. I broke the pivot pin on my dad's 18" breaker bar. I made another
pin in work and used a 5' pipe. Needed one large friend (6'0 200 lbs)
pulling on the bar while I had car in gear, both feet on the brakes and
e-brake on absolute max. and he still managed to move the car. Not a fun
day. Here's hoping yours comes off easier than mine!!

Mike