mgs

Re: Future of hobby

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Future of hobby
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:19:19 -0400
My '73 BGT is my daily driver!
I'm averaging about 13K miles a year.
It has NEVER even Hinted at leaving me stranded!
Now adays... I've even stopped carrying all the 'emergency'
gear I use to carry.
The only 'gear' left is a set of points (although I have an elec ign. module
installed)
a fan belt, and my tool box. (Which I've carried in any vehicle I've ever
driven.)
I have used the tool box to fix more 'other peoples cars' on the side of the
road
than my BGT.

I just love pulling over to help a Beamer or Miata on the side of the road!

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com