mgs

Get yer wallets out

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Get yer wallets out
From: Michael J Robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:31:23 -0400
Im not terribly happy about this but there are times when "needs must"
I have to sell the Riley or one of the MGs but since they will have to
pry my cold dead hands off the steering wheel of either MG the Riley will
have to be the one to go.
I thought id mention it here first in case any of you are interested
before i advertise it

Its a 1953 Riley RMF, 2.5 litre twin OHC, 4 speed floor shift, Black with
silver sides.
red leather interior. period whitewalls. everything works (well the clock
doesnt work ALL the time!) just about to get a rebuilt water pump
The car is street legal, passed CT safety last year and is used regularly
No significant rust  and no wood frame problems Top is in excellent shape
(its a landau type top - not a convertible)
It was stored for more than 25 years before i got it and belies its age
How about USD9,000 ?
Located in Ridgefield CT (and of course built at Abingdon!) - anyone
interested, drop me a line

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT