mgs

RE: MGB Ignition

To: "'James Nazarian Jr'" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB Ignition
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:20:32 +0100
I had something very similar to this last summer, I replaced the coil and
all the spark plug leads including the one to the coil - the problem has
never returned - and yes the problem did appear to be heat related, possibly
the coil was breaking up and would start to malfunction when hot after a
long run.

Just a thought.....

Cheers

Chris Nevard