mgs

Petronix wiring.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Petronix wiring.
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:39:19 -0700
Can I call it or what?

It seems that I am a complete idiot and did not document the
wiring for my petronix ignitor.  I have a petronix ignitor
and a Mallory promaster coil.

The Petronix (in the distributor) has two wires coming off
of it, an orange one and a black one.

I have three low voltage leads coming off the coil, two from the negative and
one lead from the positive terminal.

I found the white wire that supplies the ignition power.

I seem to remember that there is some fu involving getting the
tachometer to work.  Can anybody please remind me how to hook
this up tonight?

   Larry

--
"I actually like granola".   -Geoff Miller
lrc@red4est.com                                 http://www.red4est.com/lrc