mgs

Re: car-o-scope

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:50:04 -0400
If I see any more Car-o-scope e-mails I'm gonna freak! :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the recommendations are
based on the surveys received thus far which may be small and hence the
similarity of responses.  I bet that if you give it a week or so and try
again, you may some new recommendations.