mgs

Quick Question from Norwegian GT owner.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick Question from Norwegian GT owner.
From: jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:16:20 +0200
Just a one question, before I have to run to customers..

After the brake overhaul, my brake light switch does not wor. This is not a
swotch, connected to the brake-pedal, but a 'single-pipe' hydraulic(?)
switch. Now the brake light is on, and I had to disconnected one of the
wires to switch it of.
I have tried to tap gently on the switch, should I try swearing and
beating.?

Also, if I have to replace the switch, which should be fairy easy ( and
cheap?), a new bleeding of the brake system ??

Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT