mgs

Re: oldest mg owner

To: <Johnmowog@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oldest mg owner
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 19:23:43 -0400
Ha ha...  ;-)

better check your math John
42+18=60 not 66
60...makes you and I... twins!

Over the last 24/25 years (even with a 10 year gap in the middle)
I have owned and restored some 24 LBC's.

I'm now... (for the fun of it..and at an age where I can afford to...)
attempting to update the record...

..that is to say... one car restored...for every year in the hobby!

...back at 'em loving it even more than I did as a teenager.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
wizrardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
(see 'Projects' for MG and Triumph Stuff)