mgs

Rear bump stop-- MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear bump stop-- MGB
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 19:38:57 -0700
Hey all,

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted to the list.  My job has
kept me away from MG stuff for a while.  Spent some time this weekend
getting the black car on the road again.  Did the baseball bat fender
thing to make clearance for the tyres, will need that extra rubber
when the 3.5 goes in.  (Yep, I'm *still* working on it).

The question:  how does one get a new bump stop on?  I tried jacking the
body up and putting spacers between the rear axle and the bump stop, then
lowering it so the weight of the car was on it, and it still wouldn't
pop on!  Anyone successfully done this?

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/