mgs

Re: '58 MGA Worth - Need Help!

To: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: '58 MGA Worth - Need Help!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 09:18:12 -0400 (EDT)
If the frame is solid (check especially the part that sticks out outwards
near the doors) and the body is not a complete rust bucket then I would go
upwards of around $3000. The engine would be cheap to fix, unless the
crankshaft were so bad that it couldn't be repaired. The rest of the parts
seem to be there and you can get enough back selling extra parts to held
defray your initial cost. Any B engine will fit but things like the back
plate and starter need to be to be
changed on some. There is a lot of
information out there to do it