mgs

Re: SU tuning issues

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>,
Subject: Re: SU tuning issues
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:24:25 -0500
If you can't get it from Joe Curto (NY) phone?
you definitely can get ANY SU carb part from
http://www.sumidel.com/
I bought my brand new AUD405's from them.
Including friehgt, I still paid over $80 less than
Moss or VB wanted for a set.

Joe Has always had any needle I've ever wanted.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm