mgs

Re: Moss Quality and Quality in general

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Moss Quality and Quality in general
From: mkris@sprynet.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:26:38 -0500 (EST)
Very concise response to the various posts on quality. I agree, I am not
interested in paying $600 for some parts, but not all parts are of the same
importance.

I think most enthusiasts, including myself, are willing to pay a fair price for
mechanicals which will last and not need to be replaced in 6 months or less.
Most like me, I suspect, are willing to pay a higher price for a mechanical
part, like a thermostat sender unit, relay, or switch. Replacements are a
bother, that I would rather to do only once.
Chris
1977 MGB - being reborn