mgs

Re: Commuting via MGB -Day1

To: "mg" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Commuting via MGB -Day1
From: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:04:27 -0800
To All:

I have to agree don't take all of the
tools out of the car.  I drive mine 76
miles RT, and have a bunch of tools
just in case along with the most valuable
tool(Car Phone and 2 way pager).

Really  enjoy the crisp mornings(50 degrees)
and the nice rides home in the 70's for now.

Not really looking forward to the 100's we
have here in Houston, but I still enjoy both
of my cars just the same, 67 MGB and 72 TR 6.

Happy motoring and Safety Fast to All.

Tom Wagner
67 MGB(Miss Dejo)
72 TR 6 (No Name)