mgs

UM Tech Session

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: UM Tech Session
From: Nancy Preston <npreston@fullnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:23:01 -0500
I just got back from attending the University Motors 3 day mechanical seminar
and it was awesome.  I am a novice mechanic and new to MGs, but John Twist has
a very well designed seminar that was jam packed with a lot of great
information and plenty of opportunties for hands on participation.  I highly
recommend it to anyone; experienced or not.  It significantly increased my
confidence to work on my car, but first I'm going to go out and buy a bunch of
neat tools!

Nancy
'71 B