mgs

Re: dont frown at me

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dont frown at me
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:55:24 +0000
Neil Schultz wrote:

>Alas,  as much as i hate to say it,  my 'B is becoming more and more of
>a chore to drive.  It's just not as smooth and comfy as my parents'
>Volvo

Neil,

If you bought your 'B as a "smooth and comfy" vehicle then you were
either misled by someone or your judgement was seriously impaired when
you took it for a test drive.  Since getting my first LBC some six
months ago, whenever I hear anything like the words "smooth and comfy"
to describe a car I automatically add "boring"!

It might be time for you to shelve or sell your 'B and get a more
"practical" car for a while - it won't take long to realise whether or
not you have the LBC bug!  If you aren't climbing the walls to get back
behind the wheel of your 'B after a few months then maybe it was never
meant to "be" for you.

... and your LBC will appreciate hopefully landing in the hands of
someone wth "the passion".

Eric
'68 MGB MkII