mgs

Re: SODDING BOLLOCKS!

To: miker15@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SODDING BOLLOCKS!
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 07:24:52 -0800 (PST)
Mike wrote:

>....fuel getting through, spark to
>all 4 cap, rotor, leads, coil all in >good shape Took the valve cover
off
>and everything moving in ways they
>should - after all theis close
>inspection i figured it was only one >cyl not working - None of the
>manuals gave me a clue as to what to >look for next so i took it over
>my pals shop on sunday and had him
>do a proper compression test - Well
>- here it is!! - #2 doesnt have any- >nada, zilch, butkus, SFA! and
whats
>more, testing it caused coolant to
>spurt out of the radiator overflow
>(which neither of us had seen
>before!)

Head gasket, maybe?  Oil mixed in with your coolant might be the cause
of it spurting out the radiator overflow.

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.