mgs

Re: Babe Magnets

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@hubserv.com>,
Subject: Re: Babe Magnets
From: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:45:33 -0500
I grew up in a college town that had 28 bars in a 6 sq block area
the college was also 80% female
my MG got me more babes' just crusin than any line anyone could come up with
in the bars.
My friends all drove muscle cars... no competition the women liked the
midget best
The first time I was in Annapolis MD crusin'  main st. I even had a doll
jump in one of midgets... butt first over the door.
Dated here for a year.