mgs

Re: MGB Seat Belt Recall

To: Craig Brownlee <Craig_Brownlee@ong.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Belt Recall
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:31:49 -0500
Craig Brownlee wrote:

> I can't believe it.  I just recieved a phone call from Land Rover verifying
> information that I had sent them for the seat belt recall for my MGB.  I
> had phoned and sent letters off to them about  a year ago after reading
> about it on someones web page.  I had reached the point where I was going
> to give in and order new ones from Moss and Diane called to verify my
> address and to tell me new ones are on the way.
>
> Email me if you need a phone number for Rover.
>
> Craig Brownlee
> 1977 MGB
> 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Craig

It took me about 6 months from the time I called and asked for
the belts for my 74 Midget (which is now residing with a new owner).
The Belts arrived by post from England with postage, if I remember
right, of almost £10!

Never did install them in the Midget but they are now installed in
my 74 MGBGT.

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm> Home page of the MG Council of
North America